From the h10 RatingSync Website:
- What is RatingSync?
iRiver H10 RatingSync is an application that allows you to seamlessly synchronize song ratings made on the iRiver H10 media player with Windows Media Player, Apple iTunes, and Yahoo Music Engine.
- How does it work?
To synchronize simply connect the player in UMS mode, launch RatingSync, and click "Sync".
- Note: Synchronization with multiple computers is supported.
What is RatingSync Autorun and how do I use it? Installing RatingSync Autorun will enable the "Select action to perform" autorun menu in Windows XP SP2 when your H10 is connected in UMS mode.
- To install RatingSync Autorun, simply connect your player in UMS mode and install RatingSync Autorun selecting the drive letter at which your player is connected as the destination.
- What are the requirements for RatingSync?
In order for RatingSync to work you need to have the following items installed:
- Windows XP SP2
- .NET Framework 1.1
- At least one of the following
- Windows Media Player 10
- Apple iTunes
- Yahoo Music Engine
- Note: All versions of this program were only tested on iRiver H10 with US 2.03 and US 2.10 firmware. As far as I know, the worst that can happen is the program wont work. However, I am not making any guarantees, so use at your own risk.
©2005 Nick Zalutskiy