- 1 Links
- 2 H10 MTP Firmware V2.10 (5/6GB ONLY)
- 3 H10 UMS Firmware V2.05
- 4 H10 UMS Firmware V2.04
- 5 H10 Firmware V2.03
- 6 H10 Firmware V2.00
- 7 H10 Firmware 1.10
Latest MTP Firmware: Version 2.10, August 29, 2005
Latest UMS Firmware: Version 2.05, June 8, 2005
Converting Firmware: MTP from to UMS and vice versa: Here
H10 MTP Firmware V2.10 (5/6GB ONLY)
- Interval Repeat (A-B)
- You can set A and B interval by pressing power button during playback.
- File sort by alphabetic
- Files are displayed by alphabetic on TEXT and PHOTO mode.
- Indication of current playing song in the browser
- A red arrow is marked in front of the song title.
- Remembering previously seletected menu.
- It goes back to the previously selected menu/song.
- Scroll speed control on touch scroll
- Scrolling speed can be accelerated by holding touch scroll for 3~4 secs on browser(MUSIC/BROWSER).
- On-the-fly Recorded file deletion
- On 'BROWSER', select a file to delete and hold 'Select' button.
- Files under AUDIO/TUNER/VOICE folder only can be deleted and files under sub folder can't be deleted.
- It doesn't play files under AUDIO/TUNER/VOICE when playing music on BROWSER mode.
Recorded files can be played in the folder only.
- The accessing time for 'BROWSER' has been improved.
- Displays "Shutting down" whenever it powers off.
- It renames existing file before starting to record when there's a file which has the same file name.
- The icon for wating is changed to sandglass.
- It displays "Starting Photoslide" when it starts slide show on PHOTO mode.
- The maximum number of files on TEXT and PHOTO mode is increased as below:
TEXT : 100 -> 600 files for each folder PHOTO : 400 -> 600 files for each folder
- Fixed to add songs to the Quicklist on Quicklist playback.
- Fixed the issue of not scrolling up on certain Text files.
- Fixed to display Artist and Title information completely without having a break
- Fixed to display images which are smaller than LCD size(128X128) correctly.
- Fixed the issue of backlight itself turns on and off.
- Fixed the issue of backlight timer is set to 5 sec, when switching HOLD ON and OFF, backlight turned off after 10 sec.
- Fixed the issue of incorrect screen display; showing the previously displayed screen just before LCD turned off about 1 sec before showing the correct/current screen.
- Fixed the issue of taking long time to power off.
- Fixed the issue of not shuffling all tracks.
H10 UMS Firmware V2.05
- On-the-fly recorded file deletion
- To delete a recorded file, press select button after moving to a file on BROWSER mode.
- Please press <- to exit, press O button to delete the file.
- Files under Audio, Tuner, Voice folder only can be deleted and files under sub folder can't be deleted.
H10 UMS Firmware V2.04
- Songs in an album are displayed in track order (requires iriver plus 1.2)
H10 Firmware V2.03
- FM Recording feature improvement
- When scheduled recording time is over, FM recording is complete after saving is done properly.
- When power is ON, after FM scheduled recording and saving is complete, power is still ON.
- When power is OFF, after FM scheduled recording and saving is complete, power is OFF.
- In case of FM scheduled recording, after scheduled recording time is over, the recording continues 1~5 seconds more. This is one of attributes of HDD product.
- Fixed intermittent system down after power on/off during playback of MP3 files followed by text viewing
- Fixed display of Goto screen before text screen when select button is entered quickly for text viewing
- Fixed the issue of not setting default volume to 20 when setting is being reset while radio is being played.
H10 Firmware V2.00
- Added function to enter radio tuner channel in iriver plus
- (Please update iriver plus to version 188.8.131.52)
- Fixed wrong title display in shuffle mode.
- Fixed not to re-record until all data is being recorded when voice recording is completed.
- Fixed to maintain the previous stage before FM Tuner Recording.
- Fixed clock error.
- Fixed the issue of not displaying the ending of lyric due to buffer size in some songs.
- Fixed to record normally in case of manual recording after completion of scheduled FM tuner recording.
- Fixed volume & EQ change during Play/Pause.
- Fixed to open unsupported file after opening unsupported file in Browser mode.
- Fixed system file missing error.
H10 Firmware 1.10
- Scroll Speed Control (Settings > Other Settings > Scroll Speed)
- This function allows you to adjust the speed at which the track titles are scrolled. You can set it from 1x, 2x or 4x.
- Pause function
- Display of playback time is blinking when the track is paused.
- We have modified the screen so that it displays a clock icon while the device is waiting for the HDD to react .
- We have resolved the issue of the device occasionally pausing.
- We have resolved the issue of the device is pausing when the play button is pressed in the music mode after DB file has been damaged.
- We have resolved the issue of the device freezing after a removable disk is used to transfer more than 2,000 files and the files are played through the browser then stopped.
- We have resolved the issue of the clock displaying the wrong time when the user enters the clock setting mode to set the current time.
- We have resolved the issue of the device playing a wrong file on the list when the user selects a file from the list that is displayed on the browser.
- We have resolved the problems that were present in random play mode.
- We have resolved the issue of the device's radio occasionally stopping.
- We have resolved the issue of the device not turning on or stopping in the middle when the user records radio broadcasts using the prescheduled record function.
- We have resolved the issue of the device failing to play files that have been recorded while the device was in recording stand-by mode.
- Other minor bugs have been fixed.